This course explores management and leadership issues in the industry, including power and empowerment, communication, goal setting, high-performance teams, diversity, managing organisational change, and strategic career planning.
Line manager, department heads, function heads
- It will help increase your team’s work productivity.
- It will help you raise future team leaders for the business organization.
- It will improve your leadership styles.
- You will learn better ways of influencing people.
- You will learn better ways to build a strong and united team.
- You will learn the art of negotiating effectively with people.
- You will gain more self-confidence in leading a team.
- You will be able to interact with other leaders.
- You will be able to effectively formulate and implement leadership strategies.
- You will be able to create employee-friendly policies within the organization.
- Organisational change.
- The functions of management.
- Contemporary views of leadership.
- Quality management.
- Continuous-improvement process and tools.
- Types and sources of organisational and personal power.
- The communication process, and barriers to effective communication.
- Goal-setting, coaching and handling organisational conflict
- Team development.
- The changing workforce and diversity
- Analysing your personal skills, interests, values, and personality type.
- Ethics and common ethical issues