Phone Handling Etiquette
The telephone is one of the most important and commonly used tools in business. In the modern day and age, a lot can be done through a phone call therefore the need for phone etiquette. Phone etiquette is the way you use manners to represent yourself and your business to customers via a phone.
This course teaches the importance of telephone etiquette and the role it plays in creating a favorable impression on customers. Your employees will learn the most basic, but most important time tested techniques in handling phone calls which can help to raise the revenue and also more market reach.
- Professional Telephone Etiquette
- the most basic, but most important time tested techniques in handling phone calls.
- Effective business telephone: prepared, present, polite, patient, personable, professional, proactive
- Favorable times to make calls.
- The dos and don’ts during phone calls
- The proper procedure of taking phone messages
- The proper procedure of transferring phone calls.
- Screening telephone calls. The proper way to screen calls
- Preparations required before making an official phone call