The BD Manager will focus on key partnerships that would drive value for the client. He shall oversee the User growth strategy, implement initiatives that would increase revenue, provide key insight on local market and trends, manage content acquisition/partnership, help to develop and manage clients, carry out from time to time industry research and insights, and help the business make strategic decisions.
- Lead the development and execution of the value calendar strategy and go-to-market plan, including research, analysis, market testing, positioning development, creative brief ownership, and cross- functional team leadership.
- Partner with advertising and internal marketing team to bring breakthrough creative strategies to life in all media channels.
- Coach Associate Managers to lead cross-functional project teams and partner within the team to ensure a unified national calendar.
- Create strategic development plans for each franchisee and market through in-depth data analysis.
- Build productive relationships with key stakeholders: finance, digital, consumer insights, operations, restaurant supply chain, legal, culinary, and franchisees.
- Carry out markets compliance evaluations on a monthly basis (or as per set schedule).
- Ensure all IP is in place for each market and all procedures are being followed as per brand SOP.
- Support and assist each market to achieve set financial targets, inter alia
- i. Turnovers
- ii. Ideal GPs
- iii. ASP
- Ensure hygiene, health and safety standards are practiced per market.
- Implement and roll out all new initiatives on products or procedures in markets.
- Identify staff training needs and in liaison with the Training Team implement corrective action.
- Provide operational guidance and support in all new store openings within your market.
- Manage any poor performing markets with a clear action plan and deadlines.
- Ensure markets timeous response to Customer complaints and Mystery Diner deviations.
- Produce clear, concise and accurate evaluation reports.
- Make recommendations to senior management on any operational challenges.
- Ensure all markets are compliant to all legislative requirements.
- Uphold the department’s reputation through adding value to the markets.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree from a recognized institution preferred.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience leading Operations in the Hospitality sector.
- Must have experience building strong relationships and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast – pace environment.
- Experience in the restaurant category, foodservice preferred.
- Visionary leadership with a consistent background of delivering results by creating competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, lead multiple stakeholders and motivate teams to bring out the best ideas.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize consumer and financial data to make strong business decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment and work effectively within a team.
- Self-driven & self-starter with a global mindset and ability to work under pressure