Reporting to the Manager, Business Development/Marketing the job holder is responsible for member recruitment, accounts growth and product uptake of the Society.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Sacco or microfinance sales.
- Experience in sales of products and services will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates ability to close sales and grow clients/members base.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution so as to grow the Sacco
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet monthly targets
- Planning & Organizing
- Commercial Awareness
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct).
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Marketing the Sacco’s products and services.
- Recruitment of members.
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through calling and emailing potential members across the country.
- Following up on any potential members.
- Sourcing and working on customer referrals.
- Training members and Sacco officials on how to access and use digital platforms.
- Maintaining Professional and technical knowledge of our products and services.
- Researching and documenting on new market trends and needs.
- Handling any issues raised by members and stakeholders.
- Identifying potential business opportunities and sharing the available products with them.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential stakeholders.
- Organizing training activities in liaison with Marketing Team
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies for the Sacco growth.
- Write reports and provide feedback to the management on the progress of marketing activities.
- Establishing sales techniques based on interactions and results as found in the field.
- Collecting competitor information and analyzing the current trends in the market for review of business positioning
- Monitoring various marketing strategies and issuing reports on the same in order to grow the numbers and product patronage.
- To work with minimum supervision and contribute to the overall success of the Marketing Department.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Growth in membership recruitment in the Sacco
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following.