Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid-level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Salary Scale: Kshs. 40,000 – 50,000.00
Human Resources Business Partner reporting directly to the General Manager. You will have specific responsibility for providing a one-stop-shop for various HR processes including Job Evaluation & Grading, Recruitment & Onboarding, Performance Management and Succession Planning.
Key Responsibilities will include-:
- Oversight on the drafting of HR Policies and
- Support line managers to implement key HR policies and
- Facilitate annual review of key HR documents including policies and procedures and other HR
- Design and deployment of communication processes and channels for dissemination of HR policies and procedures across the organization and the board of directors.
- Support the organization in structure review in line with changing business needs and/or Trends.
- Initiate and support the implementation of various HR processes including the development of Job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluation, and grading.
- Manage the company’s remuneration toolkit to ensure alignment to the market and supports talent management
- Manage headcount budget to ensure the adequacy of human resources while maintaining a lean and efficient workforce.
- Manage the company’s succession planning process
- Advice line managers on employee relation matters ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Understand the place of HR in a modern business and dynamic
- In-charge of all meeting minutes writing, recording, filing, and the follow up on all actions executed and implemented by the agreed set deadlines and
- In-charge of all employee personnel filing and the management of leave
- In-charge of the administrative department and also as an assistant to the General manager.
- Optimizing the use and implementation of digital media with every
- Identify, recommend, and train or facilitate training programs and opportunities for employee’s performance and development needs.
|Job Category||Human Resources|