In House Graphic Designer
The In-house graphic designers work with the marketing or creative department and help design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Become an expert within the particular industry and gain an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work.
- Responsible for quality projects being developed on time and within budget. Ensure scope changes are processed and incorporated into the current scope of work in a timely manner. Provides estimates and pricing for changes to work scope.
- Meet with Leadership Teams to understand what is needed out of a project; assist in extracting ideas in a workable way and subsequent pitching of actualized ideas.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or equivalent
- minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to held self and others accountable for high-quality, timely, and effective results.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high-level and consistent work ethic in all work-related duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database applications.
- DESIGN SKILLS – 3D design, art history, color theory, communication design, design theory, illustration, photography, typography, printing techniques, visual art, IT skills with design and photo-editing software, strong eye for visual composition.
- High level communication skills
- artistry and creativity
- analytical skills
- professional flexibility
- passion and enthusiasm for design
- confidence in presentation skills
- ability to multi-task
- attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs.
|Job Category||ICT, Security - Tech|