Salary – 60,000
Supervise the following construction activities;
● Internal road,
● Sewer line,
● Storm water,
● Small service buildings,
● Any other tasks assigned by management.
● Provide full time HANDS ON site supervision,
● Effectively allocate labour, equipment, materials and artisans to maximize productivity, safety and to minimize deficiencies,
● Effectively understand project schedule to ensure deadlines are met on time.
● Communicate scope of work requirements to artisans, review production, quality and ensure implementation.
● Calculate, monitor and track all materials required for each project ensuring no overruns.
● Correspond with the project manager team regarding all adjustments as required, ensuring any materials are ordered in advance in order to meet deadlines.
● Conduct daily tool box talks for your team.
● Resolve day to day field personnel issues.
● Other Assignments as required.
Should possess atleast a BSC in Building and Construction or an equivalent qualification
Have atleast 4 years of experience in a similar role
● Act with Integrity
○ Represent the organization in an honest, ethical and professional way and encourage others to do so.
○ Set an example for others to follow and identify and explain ethical issues.
○ Demonstrate professionalism to support a culture of integrity within the team/unit.
○ Act to prevent and report misconduct, illegal and inappropriate behaviour.
○ Support a culture of quality service in the Organization.
○ Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of operations procedures.
○ Identify and respond quickly to operations needs.
○ Consider requirements and develop solutions to meet ends.
● Deliver results
○ Complete work tasks to agreed budgets, timeframes and standards.
○ Take the initiative to progress and deliver your own and teams work.
○ Seek and apply specialist advice when required.