The Marketing Executive is responsible for brand promotion to create awareness through conceiving and developing efficient marketing strategies
Description of Duties
- Runs social media campaigns regularly
- Develops content for use online and for advertising purposes
- Posting daily on all social media channels with appropriate content leading to engagements with the online audience
- Responsible for an increase in the number of likes and followers on all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube)
- Oversees digital signage to ensure appropriate content is relayed
- Is the custodian of all graphic, written, audio and video content developed by the Company for marketing purposes
- Undertakes mapping together with restaurant coordinators, online shop coordinator, waiters, cashiers and sales teams for market storming using demographics such as gender, age, geographic location among others.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials in offices, malls, shops, churches, schools and other strategic locations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing activities reports.
- Performs budgeting for all marketing activities and monitors spend thereafter, variances have to be explained.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Coordinators, online shop Coordinator and Nutritionists to run regular promotional campaigns within the revenue centres.
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Organizes and attends marketing events (trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, industry events) regularly.
- Secures access to media channels regularly.
- Trains sales teams, waiters and cashiers on marketing strategies, telephone etiquette and directs marketing activities after the training.
- Holds a CIM certification
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or its equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- At least 3 years’ experience in the marketing