Salary – 60000 – 70000
Location – Upper Hill, Nairobi
We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized operations coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. The operations coordinator’s responsibilities include assisting with human resource allocation, organizing company events, arranging and assisting with employee training, managing budgets, and liaising with clients.
To be successful as an operations coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding operations coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Support day-to-day coordination of operational activities.
· Identify problems with procedures and quickly resolve them.
· Coordinate project tasks within budget and timelines.
· Communicate with internal teams to ensure project delivery, negotiate delays or resolve roadblocks.
· Manage business operations so that they meet company goals and customer expectations.
· Create compliance between operations and company standards or legal requirements.
· Maintain procedural documentation for reference purposes.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior management.
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
|Job Category||Administration, Security - Tech|