We are looking for Pre-Sales Technical Manager who is qualified in fire and electronic security.
Salary: 80 – 120K
Overview And Purpose Of Position:
The pre Sales Technical Manager is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the solution being offered is tailored to meet the customer’s requirements.
The person in this role will be responsible for providing electronic and fire solutions to new & existing corporate customers and other managed service solutions.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical role, the Pre-sales Technical Manager will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process for fire and electronic solutions by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical partners about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Goals and Objectives:
- Ensuring that the company’s solutions can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations, showing how a solution fits Customer needs.
- Specify and manage the delivery of consulting services, e.g. in Proof of Concept, installation and configuration, optimization and migration.
- Take ownership and responsibility until completion for the resolution of Customer’s project.
- Developing SOW and RAMS and passing them to Technical service delivery Manager.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including process diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with Software Partners and internal technical teams to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
- Apply Project Management standards to help ensure customers’ success.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customers.
- Sell fire and electronic solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
- To assume responsibility for running a tender team, where relevant.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate company’s solutions and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or related course.
- Strong business experience with at least 5 years in pre-sales, consulting or professional services related to systems security.
- Well-developed sales and technical aptitude in fire and electronic solution, with a demonstrable understanding of how to support the sales process.
- Strong skills in design of cost effective security solutions which meet customer requirements.
- Proactive in security systems research and development.
- Clear understanding of project management and deployment cycle from start to end.
- Ability to manage a team and ensure project milestones are adhered to.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focus on results
- Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with others
|Job Category||Security - Tech|