Quality Assurance and Control Supervisor
Salary – 100,000
Location – Tatu City, Kiambu
● Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all
phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural
discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
● Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards
and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend
corrective actions for all processes.
● Take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration,
test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site
instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
● Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures
and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
● Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project
specifications and collaborate with the Operations department for all material
procurement and maintain quality of materials.
● Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure
adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits
● Ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with
contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
● Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to
ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate
● Coordinate with External Consultants and Head of Operations for inspection.
● Educational qualifications in Building and Construction or Civil Engineering from a
reputable Institution or equivalent.
● Previous experience in a similar role/environment.
● Continuous improvement attitude.
● Able to meet tight deadlines and schedules while maintaining quality, safety and
● Ability to read and understand drawings/specifications.
● Able to work within the project framework(s) and adhere to all Company guidelines and
● Good planning and organizational skills.
● Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.