Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc;
- Handling customer complaints and queries;
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotas;
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations;
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained;
- Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation;
- Reporting to and attending regular meetings with area managers or head office representatives;
- Operational management: organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security;
- Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant
- Strategic planning and management: have an overall view of the business and future direction of the business
· Holds a Master degree in a management related field.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business management or related field
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
· At least five years of progressive management experience
· Experience with hospitality service provision and developing revenue-generating activities.
If qualified and interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter quoting the role ‘Restaurant Manager’ on the subject line.