Salary: 75,000 – 100,000
- control and approval of sales
- Price setting and offer creation and communication with customers and stakeholders Credit
- Regular meeting with customers (define)
- Warehouse manager reporting to SAM (define reporting criteria)
- In charge of growing export sales through the export team.
- In charge of growing sales in Kenya through the telesales and Road Team.
- Creating an environment for training and learning
- Reporting to CEO on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Analysing sales etc.
- Training and standardising procedures.
- ERP CRM development or similar
- Setting monthly targets and production targets and also monitoring production to ensure timely supplies or anticipate date of deliveries. This one is very important?
- Review and approval of marketing plans
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least +5 years of experiences in sales related telemarketing and knowledgeable in social media related business
- Experienced in sales processes and logistics.
- Experience in new product/markets introduction is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- Computer literate, preferably knowledgeable in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication.