We are looking for a competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharmacy Sales Rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
Salary: 35,000 – 45,000
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Studying each of our drugs to ensure expert knowledge thereof.
- Informing clients about the dosage, benefits, side effects, and contraindications attached to each drug.
- Selling items to medical professionals, hospitals, and pharmacies based on their needs.
- Walking clients through the results of our clinical trials to further encourage sales.
- Delivering samples to entities who are serious about purchasing our drugs.
- Conducting regular self-evaluations to ensure that you always meet sales targets.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Degree/ Diploma in Microbiology/Biochemistry is an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
To apply click here https://www.accurex.co.ke/job/sales-and-related-jobs-pharmaceutical-industry/