Store Assistant – Construction Industry
Salary: Kshs. 90,000.000
Location: Tatu City, Kiambu
- Qualification Requirements; Minimum a Diploma in Stores Management and Stock Control or 5year’s experience as a store attendant.
- Previous experience a similar role/environment
JD for Stores Assistant
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Assist Stores Supervisor in Maintaining store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training Stores attendant.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Carrying out regular stock takes.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Ensure that HSE procedures are followed and providing a safe and clean environment at the stores
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with set
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by continuously learning and researching on day-to-day activities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
- Provide and maintain stock levels to Stores
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Store Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Ability to Motivate Others
- Quick Learner
- Multi-Task Skills
- Team Player
- Construction Material Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Verbal and Written Communication