Training Needs Assessment
To be able to understand the employees and their managers better before the training, we carry out a training needs assessment. This is a questionnaire filled online, that helps us not only prepare better for the training but also highly customize the training to suit the employees and also address business needs.
The questionnaire take about 3 minutes to be filled. Once we receive substantial feedback, we generate a report, which we share with the training steering committee and plan the course of action. From the report, we are also able to generate a training program addressing key issues raised during the assessment.
We maintain employees confidentiality during the entire process, so as to make the training a success.
Leaders and managers manage key result areas in any enterprise. It is therefore important that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to enable them to manage resources effectively and efficiently.
Managers and Supervisors who are in-charge and accountable for sections and unit performance
On completion, the participants should be able to:
- Set performance objectives, standards and targets
- Manage and supervise staff effectively
- Apply appropriate control measures in work setups
- Create a conducive atmosphere for teamwork performance
- Resolve work team conflicts
- Presentation and Lecture
- Focus Group Discussion
- Videos and Games
- Panel Discussion
Post Training Assessment
One month after the training, we recommend you invite us to do a post-training assessment, this is a test we carry out to the trainees and see the impact the training had on their day-to-day work at the workplace. From the assessment, we are able to advise on further course of action, address any key issues or even suggest a change in strategy if the ones shared during the training are not work for the business.
This exercise creates a sense of accountability to both the trainees and management of the organization to follow through with what was trained. This is also another way to measure the return on investment for the training
Phase and Time Frame
- Week 1: initial consultation -Meeting to discuss your goals and objectives, establish a timeline and schedule and sign the contract
- Week 2: Designing your customized strategy, action plan, and program schedule
- Week 3: Implementing the program plan and assessments
- Week 4: Certification and one-off consultation