Training Needs Assessment
To be able to understand the employees and their managers better before the training, we carry out a training needs assessment. This is a questionnaire filled online, that helps us not only prepare better for the training but also highly customize the training to suit the employees and also address business needs.
The questionnaire take about 3 minutes to be filled. Once we receive substantial feedback, we generate a report, which we share with the training steering committee and plan the course of action. From the report, we are also able to generate a training program addressing key issues raised during the assessment.
We maintain employees confidentiality during the entire process, so as to make the training a success.
By the end of the program, participants will have:
- Shared a common understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilised to raise the performance of individuals and teams
- Enhanced their skills in setting clear expectations and objectively measuring individual performance using objectives and competencies as key measures
- Identified and practised some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Introduction to performance management training – The learners will get some insights into what performance management is and how to monitor their performance as employees
- The principles of performance management – This session will give guidelines on the principles of goal setting
- Coaching and mentorship – This session will be an introduction to one to one coaching sessions using the goal model
- Strategic planning and goal setting – Here the team will be introduced to basic concepts that will enhance their day to day working thus making their more effective as employees
- Reviewing and assessing performance – During this session the team shall discuss some ways on monitoring their growth and development as professionals
- Team Work and team dynamics – This session will seek to enhance cohesion within the group by highlighting some basic strategies of team work
- Presentation and Lecture
- Focus Group Discussion
- Videos and Games
- Panel Discussion
Post Training Assessment
One month after the training, we recommend you invite us to do a post-training assessment, this is a test we carry out to the trainees and see the impact the training had on their day-to-day work at the workplace.From the assessment, we are able to advise on further course of action, address any key issues or even suggest a change in strategy if the ones shared during the training are not work for the business.
This exercise creates a sense of accountability to both the trainees and management of the organization to follow through with what was trained.This is also another way to measure the return on investment for the training.
Phase and Time Frame
- Week 1: initial consultation -Meeting to discuss your goals and objectives, establish a timeline and schedule and sign the contract
- Week 2: Designing your customized strategy, action plan, and program schedule
- Week 3: Implementing the program plan and assessments
- Week 4: Certification and one-off consultation