Training Needs Assessment
To be able to understand the employees and their managers better before the training, we carry out a training needs assessment. This is a questionnaire filled online, that helps us not only prepare better for the training but also highly customize the training to suit the employees and also address business needs.
The questionnaire take about 3 minutes to be filled. Once we receive substantial feedback, we generate a report, which we share with the training steering committee and plan the course of action. From the report, we are also able to generate a training program addressing key issues raised during the assessment.
We maintain employees confidentiality during the entire process, so as to make the training a success.
The hallmark of a service-centric institution consists of staff that is engaged and enthusiastic about providing an exceptional customer experience. Coupled with excellent sales and marketing skills, for employees who work across functions.
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience
- Identify the ‘perfect’ customer
- Create powerful introductions
- Fill the sales funnel
- Understand the psychology of selling
- Close and follow-up sales